Wednesday, December 8, 2010

JUDAS PRIEST call it quits

I was a JUDAS PRIEST fan since my teenage years and first saw them during their Hell Bent For Leather tour. For me listening to PRIEST means listening to their old stuff as in Sad Wings of Destiny all the way up to Screaming for Vengeance. The other releases had a few good songs but the band had it's run of perfection from 1976 to 1982. Strangely enough I stopped following Priest after 1983 and won't even bother to mention the "Ripper Years".
With all that said I'm glad to see the band finally deciding to put an end to an incredible career. Better to go out on top then to keep plodding on doing "greatest hits" tours for the last remaining years like a joke. Go out proudly. "Breakin the What?" BREAKIN YOUR FUCKIN FACE!

No comments:

Post a Comment