Tuesday, December 28, 2010

SCUMFEAST METAL 666 THRASH FAVORITE 2010



SCUMFEAST METAL 666 THRASH FAVORITE 2010


Let me put this bluntly. Thrash sucked in 2010. Yeah I know that's going to piss off some people and hurt their feelings (well boo hoo!) Last year Scumfeast Metal 666 had a top 10 of Thrash releases in the end of year Favorites. But all of those bands didn't release anything in 2010. That's one reason and another would be that of the bands who did put something great out in 2008, they either didn't do anything this year as well or they did and it blew. BONDED BY BLOOD put out a crappy release there's no question about it. I admit that I did not listen to alot of Thrash in 2010 as opposed to years past. Of what I did hear from some bands well it was all mediocre at best and at it's worst it was paint by the numbers copycat bullshit. I'm sure I missed one or two that would have made it in the top listings but it just didn't happen. Therefore Scumfeast Metal 666 Favorite Thrash release of 2010 is....

WARBEAST - Krush the Enemy CD (Housecore Records)

Texas Thrash vets get together to kick some ass and take some names on Phil Anselmo's label.

No comments:

Post a Comment