Friday, November 4, 2011

This is how you see an ANTISEEN show

YOU SEE IT UP FRONT AND CLOSE


First you get your picture taken at the bar with friends. Here we have (from left to right) myself Mr. Wolf, Joe Young guitarist of ANTISEEN and Andy Miller vocalist for KNOWLEDGE IS FOR FOOLS.

Then you get your picture taken up front of the stage giving a cliche hand gesture like this.

Now you get your picture taken up front when the band is playing like this.


And like this, by the way it was an early Halloween show.





Finally making sure you have some beers in a photo.



That's how you go see ANTISEEN. Up Front & Close to the stage. Like Jeff Clayton of ANTISEEN said that night. There's only one Greatest Band from North Carolina and that's ANTISEEN. My first time seeing them was back in 1987 and I can't even tell ya how many times I've seen em since. It's somewhere between 40 or 50 times. I've been to their 20th Anniversary show and their 25th. I'll be at their 30th in a few years.

No comments:

Post a Comment