Below you'll find a preview clip from the long awaited heavy metal documentary Behind The Suit And Tie.
The two-minute 45-second video clip features segments from Alan Becker (Vice President Product Development of Red Distribution), Eddie Trunk (VHI Classic, That Metal Show, Q104.3, Sirius XM), Rob "Blasko" Nicholson, (Ozzy Osbourne), Missi Callazzo, (Megaforce Records, Al Dawson (Earache Records), Brian Slagel (Metal Blade Records), David Ellefson (Megadeth) to discuss piracy, corruption, manipulation issues and the future of a record label.
Due in 2012 on an as-yet-undisclosed European label "Behind the Suit and Tie" "pulls no punches and features some of the prime movers in the heavy metal industry drawing back the veil of mystique surrounding the music business and addressing tough questions about the industry itself, how it's run and where labels see their role in a digital future
Through a series of interviews with players from both indie and major labels, Behind The Suit And Tie will showcase the truth of how the music industry is being affected by the downward spiral of CD sales and how new and up-and-coming artists must learn to adjust to changing times.
The film will contain insight from:
* Ed Rivadavia (RCA Music Group)
* Jason Lekberg (Eleven Seven Music)
* Brian Slagel (Metal Blade Records)
* Doug Keogh (Roadrunner Records)
* Missi Callazzo (MegaForce Records)
* Carl Severson (Good Fight Entertainment)
* Paul Conroy (Good Fight Entertainment)
* Alan Becker (RED Distribution)
* Al Dawson (Earache Records)
* Burt Goldstein (Big Daddy Distribution)
* Eddie Trunk (VH1 Classic, Q104.3, Sirius XM)
* Pat Egan (Relapse Records)
* Ray Harkins (Century Media Records)
* Ralph Graupner (Indevent Music)
* Gary Susalis (Music Choice)
* Ged Cook (Demolition Records)
* Bryan Mechutan (Demolition Records)
* Lee Barrett (Ascendance Records)
* Adam Watson (Plastic Head Distribution)
* David Ellefson (MEGADETH)
* Rob "Blasko" Nicholson (Mercenary Management, OZZY OSBOURNE)
Commented creator/producer Robert Bolger Jr.: "Unlike most music documentaries 'Behind the suit and tie' will spend more time with the people behind the labels rather than the more musician-focused approach of most music documentaries."
For more information, visit: www.myspace.com/behindthesuitandtie