Tuesday, August 16, 2011

BLACK SABBATH REUNION PRE EJACULATORS



Unlike all of the other pre ejaculators in the mainstream "lamestream" media:
Metalsucks, Blabbermouth, those hipsters at Noisecreep and the Brooklyn Vegan, the NY Daily News where hipsters get all of their metal news along with the Village Voice, Rolling Stone (does anyone really read that anymore?), the Christian Post (wtf?), Metal Injection, Metal Underground, Metal Insider (not this time clowns) and a host of others that I'm not going to list because I'm fucking tired.



SCUMFEAST METAL 666 DID NOT REPOST ANY NEWS ABOUT A BLACK SABBATH REUNION.



WHY YOU ASK?
Simple because unlike the people who write (aka: repost) for all of those other bastions of journalistic integrity websites, I (Mr. Wolf) have a life and a day job. Now this morning I did get an email telling me of this SAB4 reunion and I thought "so what". When I came home for lunch and got online I saw some Facebook posts about it and I thought "so what". I posted an ORCHID video from Youtube just to show how much I really cared. Now don't get me wrong here people (and you others). I'm not some jaded old sob. In fact not only do I love SABBATH but I seen em live, back in 1978! Yeah back when they were still a real band and not some Ozzfest reunion show greatest hits act. So you see I waited till I got home from work, went directly to Tony Iommi's website and read the following:



16th August 2011
Black Sabbath Reunion
I'm saddened that a Birmingham journalist whom I trusted has chosen this point in time to take a conversation we had back in June and make it sound like we spoke yesterday about a Black Sabbath reunion.
At the time I was supporting the Home of Metal exhibition and was merely speculating, shooting the breeze, on something all of us get asked constantly, "Are you getting back together?"
Thanks to the Internet it's gone round the world as some sort of "official" statement on my part, absolute nonsense. I hope he's enjoyed his moment of glory, he won't have another at my expense.
to my old pals, Ozzy, Geezer and Bill, sorry about this, I should have known better.
All the best, Tony

http://tonyiommi.com/index.php?story=130


LOOK HERE COOKIE PUSSES
You have to be a real idiot or a hipster to think SABBATH will not reunite someday. I said it the day after Dio died that an Ozzy SABBATH reunion would be next after all of the Dio love died down. Who is going to see another Tony Iommi & Friends show? Ian Gillan is not coming back to do a Born Again again tour.


So yeah eventually the original SAB4 will reunite but just look at what happens when you have a bunch of cocksuckers in the media all trying to get their posts up in the Google top 10? Yeah you get false info put out. Not one asshole cocksucker even bothered to check to see if it was true.




THANKFULLY SCUMFEAST METAL 666 IS NOT INTO "THE FALSE" SHIT.



While everyone else now looks like hipster retards SCUMFEAST METAL 666 DOESN'T.
Thank You & Fuck Off.
mr. wolf
mfic


THIS SONG GOES OUT TO ALL OF THOSE "LOSERS" IN THE MEDIA WHO PRE-EJACULATED.



No comments:

Post a Comment